Jobs - Current Vacancies
We are always happy to receive CVs which we will hold for a given period. Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter.
ASSISTANT MANAGER - SMITHFIELD
We need an organized, articulate, highly computer literate individual with proven managerial experience at a high calibre restaurant to help lead our amazing floor team. Immediate start!
- PART TIME INTERN OPPORTUNITY - We are looking for bright, enthusiastic people to work on a two day a week, three month basis gaining experience in our small and friendly general office, helping with events and the many diverse responsibilities that we hold. The position is currently filled but we welcome CVs for future consideration.
- EXPERIENCED FLOOR STAFF - We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic part time or full time floor staff to join our team straight away. Please email your cv to email@example.com with a covering letter.
THE BAKERY - Find out about us here
- EXPERIENCED BAKERS - We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic baker to join our team straight away. Get in touch!
- BAKERS - We are always happy to receive applications from bakers as our reputation and business grows.
- APPRENTICES - If you would like to consider a career in baking, we would be happy to hear from you.
- BAKERS WITH PASTRY SKILLS - The Bakery continues to receive enquiries for our pastry goods and new products and pastry is a growing part of our repertoire.
We welcome applications to undertake work placements or internships at all St. John sites.
Please email the relevant restaurant you're interested in from the list below. Generally speaking we accept individuals who have some professional experience and can commit to at least a week's placement.
For stagiere positions in the kitchen at St. JOHN SMITHFIELD email here
For stagiere positions in the kitchen at St. JOHN BREAD and WINE email here
Please be patient, our head chefs do not check their emails every day and there is invariably something of a waiting list but they will respond to your request.