Jobs - Current Vacancies
We are always happy to receive CVs which we will hold for a given period. Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter.
- PART TIME INTERN OPPORTUNITY - We are loking for bright, enthusiastic people to gain experience in our small and friendly general office, helping with events and the many diverse responsibilities that we hold on a two day a week, three month basis. The position is currently filled but we welcome CVs for future consideration.
THE BAKERY - Find out about us here
- MARKET SUPERVISORS - We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic retail market supervisors to join our happy team on Saturdays and Sundays down at our Bakery arches in Bermonsdey.
- BAKERS - We are always happy to receive applications from bakers as our reputation and business grows.
- APPRENTICES - If you would like to consider a career in baking, we would be happy to hear from you.
- BAKERS WITH PASTRY SKILLS - The Bakery continues to receive enquiries for our pastry goods and new products and pastry is a growing part of our repertoire.
We welcome applications to undertake work placements or internships at all St. John sites.
Please email the relevant restaurant you're interested in from the list below. Generally speaking we accept individuals who have some professional experience and can commit to at least a week's placement.
For stagiere positions in the kitchen at St. JOHN SMITHFIELD email kitchenSJ@stjohnrestaurant.com
For stagiere positions in the kitchen at St. JOHN BREAD and WINE email here
Please be patient, our head chefs do not check their emails every day and there is invariably something of a waiting list but they will respond to your request.